Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Desktop Amps › Decware Zen Taboo MKIII › Decware Zen Taboo MKIII Reviews

Decware Zen Taboo MKIII Reviews

dan.gheorghe

Excellent fast & transparent tube amplifier

Pros: Excellent transparency & soundstage, lively and natural sound, deep clean bass. very good midrange, excellent, natural vocals

Cons: low level hum with sensitive headphones even if advertised it wouldn't have, no balanced inputs, no gain selector

Decware Taboo MK III – Review   Hello everybody,   I’ve had this amplifier for more than 2 months now, and I was eager to write the review on it, so now it is time to unleash it on the internet.     All begun more than 8 months ago when a good friend of mine bought this amp. From that moment on, he was only taboo this…taboo that… with him. He was really fascinated with this amplifier. I knew that there must be something really good about it as I trusted his experience and tastes.   After a few months he decided to go full Stax, and I saw an opportunity to buy it from him, so here we are. I was really excited to hear it and have...