Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Computer Audio › Computer Speakers › Cyber Acoustics 3 pc Subwoofer/Satellite System CA-3602

Cyber Acoustics 3 pc Subwoofer/Satellite System CA-3602

Rated #21 in Computer Speakers

Pros: Solid Sound, Cheap, Good Customer Service

I spend my serious listening time with a pair of AKG K702s at the moment (and hopefully hd650s soon enough), but for when my friends are over and I'd like to share music or watch a movie these are great. They will certainly not blow you away, dont expect them to be much better than the price suggests. They are however leaps and bounds beyond the quality of my computer speakers and since that's what they are replacing for a very low price I think they deserve 4/5 stars. Good buy, goodbye.

Pros: big subwoofer

Cons: sound

I know i probably sound crazy, but these are the worst speakers that i have ever heard in my whole life. i bought these new at office depot and returned them the same day.. i think.. anyway, the sound was so muffled i couldn't hear anything. no treble no bass. just midrange. if i turn bass up on subwoofer, it has an odd effect that i can't describe. ugly sound (for me) good design. try it out for yourself

Pros: Bass, control, clear sound, external device jack

Cons: could have longer wires, annoying light

great, bought at Amazon.com. Nice bass, and sound quality. The control pad has a bass control, headphone jack, external device jack, power button, and volume.

Pros: Killer subwoofer, nice controls

Cons: Very sensitive controls. move dial a little, change sound a lot. Control pad should stick to desk,

I bought these at a local staples business depot. I had to choose over a few other systems, that were cheaper, but I decided to go for these. They definately do not dissapoint. I can't tell how good they are, because I'm not exactly that experienced in high quality music (Although I do admire FLACs) but jeez, you can hear everything. The bass resonates through walls, so I guess that could be a con. But hey, if you don't like that get a pair of Senns. For computer speakers, I am very impressed. I could see them being added to a home theatre or something of that kind. Great buy, would definately recommend buying.

Cyber Acoustics 3 pc Subwoofer/Satellite System CA-3602

Enjoy the thunderous bass response from the CA-3602 speaker system by Cyber Acoustics. This three-piece system includes two 2-inch satellite speakers and a 5.25-inch subwoofer with a throw voice-coil and tuned port for an enhanced response. The sleek design of the satellite speakers will compliment any desktop computer or any small entertainment system. Conveniently control the speakers using the desktop pod that also has a headphone jack and auxiliary input.

BrandCyber Acoustics
TitleCyber Acoustics 3 pc Subwoofer/Satellite System CA-3602
Hardware PlatformPC
Is Autographed0
Is Memorabilia0
Legal DisclaimerWe do not in any way represent that any part we sell is legal to possess in your jurisdiction. Check with you local authorities to ensure it is legal for you to possess before buying!
Operating SystemWindows XP Professional Edition