Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Custom › custom art pro330v2 › custom art pro330v2 Reviews

custom art pro330v2 Reviews

divadyhl

A slightly warm but reference sounding iem with clarity, detail and beautifully rendered mids and highs with a slightly light but high quality bass.

Pros: Smooth, balanced, non-fatiguing, masterful with all genres, great mids and beautiful highs, coherent

Cons: Could do with a touch more bass slam, about average soundstage

I feel compelled to write this review because I honestly think this monitor doesn't get enough lime light.  I won't go to great lengths about the company as there're lots of information about it that you can find on their website (https://thecustomart.com/)   I'll keep my review to a magic number 3.   3 things that got me started on my CIEM journey with CustomArt   1) Great customer service from Piotr and his team.       2) Great value    3) Made by music lovers for music lovers   I've previously owned and used Sony V6, ATH-M50x, Beyerdynamic DT1350, Bose QC15 (only when I'm travelling), ATH-IM03 (the first iem I liked...
terry1109

an amazing master piece from custom art

Custom art pro330v2 review During the rapid growth of the portable audio industry, Poland has been the new rising star in this industry, with famous brands like spiral ears, lime ears etc. custom art is one the newest competitor into the industry, but please do not be fool by this ‘new entry’ company, peter/Piotr as the man behind this has a great amount of experience before hand, as a review & D.I.Y er’s.    Custom art is the new step to his ambition and dedication towards the audio world, and custom art does offer a whole selection of silicone ciem, ear tips and cable etc. There are 2 series of silicone ciem, and the first is the pro series, with the 1, 2 and 3 driver...