Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphone Amplifiers › Desktop Amps › Creek OBH-21 Headphone Amplifier › Creek OBH-21 Headphone Amplifier Reviews

Creek OBH-21 Headphone Amplifier Reviews

dan.gheorghe

Very good amplifier at the price

Pros: Good well extended and punchy bass, good transient response, sweet mids, relaxed but energetic, balanced over the spectrum

Cons: none at that price

Creek OBH-21 Review Posted on September 19, 2013by HeadMania Hey guys, This little guy brought some memories back when I’ve seen it on one of jack’s shelves. A few years ago when I got into this hobby, I was looking for an headphone amplifier for my newly bought Sennheiser HD595. This was one of the choices I had at that moment, as it was one of the few headphone amplifiers sold at that moment in Romania. I decided to go with a Corda Cantate 2 instead. However I have always been curious of what it is capable of. Well let’s see how it stands. The amplifier looks quite nice and has a good build quality. In the front it has 2 headphone...