Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Creative Labs 51MZ0310AA005 HS-800 Fatal1ty Gaming Headset (Black)

Creative Labs 51MZ0310AA005 HS-800 Fatal1ty Gaming Headset (Black)

Rated #313 in Over-Ear

Pros: Sound Quality, Good Mic Pickup

Cons: Slightly Heavy

While a little put off by the branding (I personally think Fatal1ty is a tool), I've always been a Creative Labs fan and took a shot on this headset.  I have been richly rewarded.

My headset gets an average 8-9 hours of use a day in the winter months, and 3-4 during the rest of the year.  They have performed flawlessly, with rich sound and surprising durablity.  When I travel for work, the set rides in an unpadded exterior pocket of my laptop bag, though I don't stack anything on top of it.  :)

For the price, they have been outstanding, if a little heavy.  Of course, my wife says they wouldn't seem heavy if I didn't wear them so much.  :)

Great headset for the money.  If they ever break, I might even get another pair.  I see Amazon has them for $32 now!  Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the sound quality won't hold a candle to anything in the $200 and up range, but for cheap bastards like me, they're pretty good.

No member lists contain this item yet.
Creative Labs 51MZ0310AA005 HS-800 Fatal1ty Gaming Headset (Black)

Now you can stay focused on your game using with the Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset. This lightweight piece of gaming gear hugs your head and ears with plush velvet and fabric padding. That means you can battle for hours on end. Commands, explosions and sniper shots sound fantastic through the high-quality speakers. Issue orders using the noise-canceling microphone. It transmits your voice clearly, so your team can hear the difference between “get down” and “go around.” Detach the mic for easy storage or to use the Fatal1ty Gaming Headset as regular headphones. In the heat of battle, this headset won’t leave you stranded. That’s why Johnathan “Fatal1ty” Wendel uses it.

BindingElectronics
BrandCreative Labs
ColorBlack
EAN0054651166721
FeatureBacked by a one-year warranty
Height12.75 inches
Product GroupCE
Product Type NameCONSUMER_ELECTRONICS
PublisherCreative Labs
StudioCreative Labs
TitleCreative Labs 51MZ0310AA005 HS-800 Fatal1ty Gaming Headset (Black)
UPC054651166721