Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Headphones EP-630

Rated #108 in Universal Fit

Pros: cheap, light, decent bass impact, decent sound in general

Cons: highs/treble, they're nothing special

They're a cheap set of IEMs with decent sound for the £10 price. Not much more to say.

Pros: Cheap, durable, comfortable, reasonable sound

Cons: quite bassy, 3.5mm jack cover is quite flimsy

Almost 3 years ago and with the low budget of £20 I set out to buy a pair of reasonable, rugged in ears that could be used as a travel, camping and workout buddy.

These just so happened to be on sale at £8 at the time, although they more usually retail for £12-14.

They gave up on me last month, after a fairly traumatic life.

While not even close to audiophile sound, they are great for the price, with fairly punchy bass and reasonable trebles. The highs were rather lacking, instead of being able to discern between frequencies, they all merged into a high-frequency gloop, so these would not exactly be good for classical or female vocal music.

However, I still struggle to find anything as good for the price and purchased my 2nd pair almost as soon as it became clear my old faithful had broken for good.

Pros: Quite balance for this price range

Cons: cable wore out

In my early days to get a good iem, got this on local online forum,

had it almost 2 years.

quite balance but a little bass headed.

high is not that bright.

Pros: Cheap,Light, SOFT!

Cons: Below medium audio quality

really there  is nothing to say!! it's just worthy of it's price!!atsmile.gif

meanwhile it doesn't have anything special!

Pros: Small, light, cheap and comfortable

Cons: Breaks every 6-9 months

These are the best in-ears I've owned so far. Although they seem to break (i.e. the left -always the left- bud stops producing any sound) no matter how careful I am. However, the comfort and isolation level make it worthwile.

Pros: SQ, comfort, isolation

Cons: materials

I had these a while back.  I'd fallen in love with "canalphones" as we called them, thanks to Sony's "Nude EX" back in the MiniDisc days.  I went through a couple pairs of them, always losing the silicone tips. I then tried a pair of Philips with a somewhat similar design that didn't work for me at all. In exasperation, I found these and gave them a try.  They were a bit pricier than I was used to ($40, I think), but the sound quality was quite good -- way better than the Philips and slightly better than the Sony ones.  I would've been delighted if not for the fact that they started falling apart after a few months.  First the "chrome" ring would break loose and spin freely, then the rear shell would start falling apart and finally the strain relief broke free.  I never left them loose either -- always wound them carefully and tucked them into the Timbuk2 pouch that held my iPod.  I was pretty gentle on those things so it was a big disappointment the way they fell apart

It WAS good while it lasted, though!

Pros: Cheap, Decent sound quality

Cons: Weak highs, lack of clarity

Nothing much to say. Cheap, slightly better sound quality than average stock phones. Most reviews said they are equal or even better than Sennheiser CX300, but my experience tells a different tale. Only 13£ (~20USD) paid so nothing special was expected.

Creative Headphones EP-630

The noise-isolating EP-630 headphones offer high-quality audio with exceptional bass and crystal clear highs. Soft, silicone earbuds provide a stable but comfortable fit. Includes 3 different earbud sizes for the perfect fit.

BindingElectronics