Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones › Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones Reviews

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones Reviews

hawk9598

Had a very good time with these pair of headphones, despite being a little bit pricey

Pros: Sound quality, design, comfort

Cons: isolation, very stiff cables

Comfort and Fit: This pair is very comfortable in the sense that their presence in your ears won't be very noticeable. I fell asleep a few times while listening to music through these earphones, so thats all I can say about them. For fit however, I had to use the largest size of earbuds to fit it into my ears. Isolation isn't very good though because background noise can still be heard even when playing music. It may be due to the vented back of the Aurvanas   Sound Quality: These are my first BA based pair of earphones and I can say that I wasn't very impressed with them when I listened to music with them at the start. However, after listening to it for a few hours, I began to...
kidcharlemagne

Aurvana In-Ear 2 Review

Pros: Good balanced sound, comfy, look great

Cons: Cable is iffy, stock tips not ideal (for my ears)

Had these for a month and I thought I would write a review on them, since there isn't much info on them other than ClieOS' great review . I will try to be quick and to the point. Starting off with comfort and fit, these have pretty small housings so it is easy and highly recommended to insert them deep. I like to insert very deep, almost etymotic deep to get the best sound. I don't like using the stock tips though. I much prefer using Soundmagic/Brainwavz bi-flanges, and I had to make an adapter to use them by cutting off the stem of a pair of the stock tips. They can be worn comfortably over-the-ear. Build is good for the most part. Metal housings, plug, y-split, and chin slider with a...