Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM › Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM Reviews

Cosmic Ears BA4f Custom IEM Reviews

Marleybob217

Incredibly real and full sound, with great clarity and good visceral, punchy bass.

Pros: Isolation, Clarity, overall SQ, cable, customer service (Phil)

Cons: Bass boost extents a bit too far towards the middle region. (I'm very picky)

Copied from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/686039/cosmic-ears-ba4f-review I'm finding it hard to rate these, for the price I would give them 5 stars on every department. But I'd rather rate them, referenced with the idea of what the very best cIEM could be.      The BA4f with the Ice Blue color     Short History Before I started my journey into the cIEM world, I knew it was going to be tricky for me. My ears are very small, and there's an extreme bend in my ear canal, my ear canal basically goes straight up. After sending my impressions to Cosmic Ears headquarters in Sweden, Phil insisted that I would use the prefit option. The fit was fine, but the...