My first DAC, and what a DAC!

A Review On: CEntrance DACport LX Ultra Low-noise, portable USB DAC

CEntrance DACport LX Ultra Low-noise, portable USB DAC

Rated # 16 in DACs
Quality
turokrocks

Pros: portable and powerful

Cons: Give me sometime, maybe I'll find something

Centrance LX Dacport is being put to test with my O2 amp, and let me tell you they were made for each other.

Music never sounded so good. Natural sounds, beautiful and precise instrument separation, the most important thing is balance nothing overwhelms neither the Bass or the treble, but the mids are really what I enjoy, along with the soundstage, not big but it is there and what a stage! My advice to anyone thinking of getting his first DAC, is to make this one on the top of his list.

The nice thing about both the amp and the Dacport LX is the size , where both can be carried in a pc/any bag easily and you can enjoy audiophile quality music anywhere & anytime. The sound you will be getting from these two is phenomenal in respect to their size, price ratio. Thank you Epiphany and thank you Centrance, you made me happy, and that's what is important.

Right on!!
All the things you mentioned are the reasons I went to work for CEntrance (having spent my whole like in Hifi and the music industries - I'm not that great of a salesman where I can go work for a company simply because the money is good - I MUST believe in the product)!! I loved the DACport the moment I first heard it at RMAF in 09 - and while I worked at HRT for awhile, I still carried the DACport around with me (though my boss at the time wouldn't have approved, LOL).
Thank you , This is only the truth about a truly wonderful product.
I've had it for over a year so I think this unit has staying power :).
Thanks for the review. I am seriously considering this DAC.