Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Wireless

Wireless

Powerbeats2 Wireless In-Ear Headphones

Powerbeats2 Wireless In-Ear Headphones

“This review is for Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless (white). First I would like to introduce myself I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since middle school. I don't consider  myself an audiophile, but a audio equipment enthusiast. We all know how audiophiles feel about Beats brand, I have felt the same way for years until I listened to there updated Beats Studio and...” --acain

BeatsX Wireless In-Ear Headphones

BeatsX Wireless In-Ear Headphones

Fit for your life, BeatsX earphones are the perfect wireless companion. Experience authentic, clear sound throughout your day with up to 8 hours of battery life. With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 2 hours of playback. Its unique Flex-Form cable provides all-day comfort and easy pocket portability, while eartip options provide a personalized fit and secure-fit wingtips offer added...

Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Powerbeats earphones are designed to help you take your game to the next level. Featuring adjustable ear clips, Powerbeats by Dr. Dre are engineered to stay put during all levels of movement. Clear, crisp audio helps keep athletes motivated while training whether they’re in the gym, on the court or on the streets.

Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Wireless