Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

Creative Aurvana In-Ear3

“Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for anything, nor am I in any way affiliated with the company other than for this review. I had for a while been wanting to get a listen at these, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to purchase them without...” --Fidelity King

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Headphones EP-630

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Creative Aurvana 2 In-Ear Headphones

Zero Audio ZH-BX500

Zero Audio ZH-BX500

“A mids-focused specialist with a little bass thump and smooth, relaxed treble (recessed, but still has some detail). Not an especially engaging sound (a little too relaxed maybe). Decent across genres, but tend to congestion during busy/noisy passages. I find them particularly useful for low volume podcast legibility, though with podcasts that are poorly leveled, subject to intrusive volume...” --Raketen

Creative EP-640 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 In-Ear Headphones

Creative EP-640 earphones are designed with ergonomic soft silicon in-ear earbuds for excellent noise isolation. Powered by quality Neodymium magnet transducers, the EP-640 offers high-quality audio reproduction with extraordinary bass that is ideal for digital music playback. The gold-plated 1.2m oxygen-free copper cable provides uninterrupted transmission of your music from player to earphones.

CreativeLabs Creative EP-480 - headphones ( 51MZ0170AA039 )

CreativeLabs Creative EP-480 - headphones ( 51MZ0170AA039 )

The Creative EP-480 earphones with its great audio performance and comfortable foam ear-cushions will be an ideal match for any lifestyle. Available in different shades of vibrant colors to match your Zen Micro or other MP3 players!

CreativeLabs Creative EP-480 - headphones ( 51MZ0170AA034 )

CreativeLabs Creative EP-480 - headphones ( 51MZ0170AA034 )