Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone

Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone

“I really like this earphone because it gives you wonderful sound quality at a reasonable cost. When I started listening to all the songs on my laptop with this earphone and also all of the smooth jazz, it was as if the whole world was cut off because of the noise cancellation. I use it on the airplane and I couldnt hear the tons of babies that were on the plane .   I tried it with three...” --SandyMan

Ankit "FORBIDDEN" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit "FORBIDDEN" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit earphone is what resulted after über style and premium sound quality got away for a weekend in Miami! Our "FORBIDDEN" 3D Metallic snakes are about details with fiery, yellow eyes, a red belly, wires coming out of their mouth and with a bitten apple for a stopper. Soooo, Adam & Eve! Features: ¤ Sound Quality -- These earbuds might only cost you $50 but the...

Ankit "NAUGHTY NAUGHTY" Ergonomic Noise-Isolating Earphones with G-Bass Technology

Ankit earphone is what resulted after über style and premium sound quality got away for a weekend in Miami! Our "NAUGHTY NAUGHTY" 3D Metallic Teddy Bears hugs and cuddles the earplugs, and have a cute paw for a stopper. Don't worry guys, you can sport these as well and still be a badass! Features: ¤ Sound Quality -- These earbuds might only cost you $50 but the...