Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

XePort 5010-8 SuperBass HiFi noise isolating earphones (with a FREE carrying case) - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. XePort 5010-8 provides strong bass response to enhance output power. You can choose the preferred...