Polk Audio AM5109-A In-ear Headphones

Polk Audio AM5109-A In-ear Headphones

“ I bought these and a pair of AF45s on and immediately put the Af45s back in the box after hearing these. I bought a pair of NAD viso50's and find these are much more versatile and forgiving when paired with varied sources. Whereas the Polks sound very pleasant when paired with laptop, streaming spotify premium from my HTC M8 or even save me battery life while sounding just as good through the...” --ToastedWaffles

XePort 5010-8 SuperBass HiFi noise isolating earphones (with a FREE carrying case) - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. XePort 5010-8 provides strong bass response to enhance output power. You can choose the preferred...

XePort 7010-9 Ceramic HiFi noise isolating earphones

XePort 7010-9 Ceramic HiFi noise isolating earphones

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. Xeport7010-9 is designed with the widest and smoothest frequency response for the best reproduction...