Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

“Believe it or not, I have been following this forum for years, but was too aware of my limitations to post a review or a comment. I created this account just to warn others of the lame approach that B&O is taking with these headphones when shipped with the LG V20. Same as other reviewer here, got the headphones with the new phone - which I actually sold, as I didn't want to give up my trusted...” --Ipse

XePort 5010-8 SuperBass HiFi noise isolating earphones (with a FREE carrying case) - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. XePort 5010-8 provides strong bass response to enhance output power. You can choose the preferred...

XePort 7010-9 Ceramic HiFi noise isolating earphones

XePort 7010-9 Ceramic HiFi noise isolating earphones

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. Xeport7010-9 is designed with the widest and smoothest frequency response for the best reproduction...