Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

“I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG V20 phone you get these headphones free.   It was a no-brainer for me as I needed a new phone and could even sell them if I didn't like them. Anyhow on to the review....   Build...” --8hours

XePort 5010-8 SuperBass HiFi noise isolating earphones (with a FREE carrying case) - SUPER SALE NOW, LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. XePort 5010-8 provides strong bass response to enhance output power. You can choose the preferred...

XePort 7010-9 Ceramic HiFi noise isolating earphones

XePort 7010-9 Ceramic HiFi noise isolating earphones

Xeport makes earphones for our customers who demand state of art devices capable of delivering the true music as the artists originally intended. We consider the earphones as part of the whole music listening experience and therefore, we design and make them as a true piece of music instrument. Xeport7010-9 is designed with the widest and smoothest frequency response for the best reproduction...