Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

“I bought these as an upgrade from the W3, which while extremely fun, I soon became disappointed in, due to mid bass bleed into the midrange.  This caused vocals to become too chesty and distortion rock guitar notes too rounded instead of hard edged.  Enter the W4.   Fit and Isolation:  Westone 4 is extremely comfortable.  I love their size and weight.  They only...” --shotgunshane

Westone 4R with Removable Cables

Westone 4R with Removable Cables

“So when I got the earphones my expactations where really high. These were to be my best and last earphones I'll have but it didn't happen. Overall the sound is warm and smooth . It is balanced and nothing really jumps out at you. The bass is as fast and snappy as I've ever heard , the midrange was sweet and nice and the treble quantity was just perfect.    Unfortunately I love...” --lup1

Westone UM3X / 3X - True Triple Armature Drivers In-ear Monitor Professional Earphone

“ Just got the UM3x (with removable cable) purchased from the Gear Lab and sent direct from Westone after selling my UM2's and Triple Fi' 10's. Here are some detailed un-boxing pics (including pics of the UM3x in my ears), and then some initial first impressions after 4 hours of use and comparisons to the UM2 and UE Triple.Fi 10.      ...” --willyc32

Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black)

Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black)

“ i loved the sound quality. good for everything. not bloated bass, but if you threw on some bass-heavy music they would thump. yet if the music was not bass-heavy it was not intrusive.    they look cool, and are made of a cool metal. iono what it is. get some complys for it.   the wire is going. one of the buds is crackling in and out when the sire moves. ” --Skoobs

Westone UM1 stage monitors

Westone UM1 stage monitors

“It was midnight and I was surfing ebay for fun like I normally do and saw these headphones on sale from a reputable USA seller. The deal was ending in 20minutes and there was only 1 pair left... 40 seconds of thought, debate, and action take place and next think I know ive spend $60 on headphones I dont need. I already have a pair of Shure SE315s that I love so I spent the next week waiting for...” --Mitchell4500

Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green)

Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green)

“First of all, I gave these a 3 star mostly for their price. At about 9 bucks they are about the cheapest headphones around. I mean, who is going to pass up a deal like that. They are dirt cheap and really easy to find at about any store you can name. But you aren't reading this review just for there price. Lets check em out.   Sound quality   If your looking at from an...” --Bassbanger101

Westone UM2 stage monitors

Westone UM2 stage monitors

“ Disclaimer I bought these about 3 years ago, used them a lot and got to "know" them well. The (sort of a) good thing is: They still perform as good as they did when I first tried them on. But that was not too good. Back then I felt disenchanted: they somehow sounded unimpressive, which left me confused. I mean, I based my decision to buy the most expensive earphones I had ever owned solely...” --Checkbox G

Westone UM3x

Westone UM3x

“To keep it short..try him with a cowon d2., another neutral sounding source..u will be surprised how it sounds” --hifimanrookie

WESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2

WESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2

“   This is my first review and I'm not an audiophile so bear with me. And due to my incredibly bad writing, this could be short. I had this earphone for about 2 weeks now. And during those 2 weeks, I've been listening to Jazz, Rock, Pop, Indie, Techno, and a little Dubstep via a ROTEL CD Player to a PIONEER A400AMP.   Design Ok, the design is a love it or...” --Vanquishman11

Westone Um3x / 3x - True Triple Armature Drivers In-ear Monitor Professional New with Removable Cable

UM3X Monitor with Removable Cable The UM3X is ultimate universal-fit musicians' monitor, perfect for the on-stage performer. Built to the highest professional standards, the true three-way, balanced armature UM3X delivers incredibly smooth response across the entire frequency range. Using the same technology as our custom ES3X, the UM3X is the earpiece of choice for performers desiring...