Westone 4R with Removable Cables

Westone 4R with Removable Cables

“Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequencies whatsoever, lightweight cable with no microphonics and a narrow plug to connect to portable devices. The Westone has a powerful, detailed and clear sound that does not under or overemphasize anything. A polite sound as another writer described with a mid-bass bump and upper treble elevation without been...” --squallkiercosa

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

“I bought these as an upgrade from the W3, which while extremely fun, I soon became disappointed in, due to mid bass bleed into the midrange.  This caused vocals to become too chesty and distortion rock guitar notes too rounded instead of hard edged.  Enter the W4.   Fit and Isolation:  Westone 4 is extremely comfortable.  I love their size and weight.  They only...” --shotgunshane

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

“ I'm surprised that no review has been written about those gems! The ER 4P/S is one of the best IEMs in the market value wise. They are made to last, they isolate like no other IEM and they have a unique flat frequency response which can be easily adjusted if you have a good equalizer or an integrated amp. The ER S will sound best when used with a powerful amp, it will provide an amazing sound...” --homeros8000

Etymotic Research HF3

Etymotic Research HF3

“ When considering the wide range of IEMs out there I was fairly perplexed when it came to making a decision, it's the classic "headfiier's dilemma." Nobody wants to miss out. I've owned a number of headphones and the HF3s are your best bet for outstanding IEMs under $200, not to mention their customer service is unbelievably helpful (especially you Charlene!).    Bass/Fit: There...” --Racer24

Westone UM3X / 3X - True Triple Armature Drivers In-ear Monitor Professional Earphone

“ Just got the UM3x (with removable cable) purchased from the Gear Lab and sent direct from Westone after selling my UM2's and Triple Fi' 10's. Here are some detailed un-boxing pics (including pics of the UM3x in my ears), and then some initial first impressions after 4 hours of use and comparisons to the UM2 and UE Triple.Fi 10.      ...” --willyc32

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones

“ First off let me preface by stating that I bought these on a whim.  I had read many things about Etymotic's penchant for accurate reproduction.   The initial impressions I got from these were a mixed bag.  First off, I love the isolation factor, putting these on in the middle of a crowded communal area was like stepping into a library.  I tried the various silicone...” --Exarch

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

“Review of the Westone UMPro50 + iFi iDSD Nano Pairing Intro I hereby declare that the review as it is , is honest and unbiased . In Ear Monitor Westone UM Pro 50 Signature Series [S$999] - 5 Balanced Armature - 3 Way Crossover - Westone’s Stock Cables & Tips - Designed and Made in USA Digital Analogue Converter AMR iFi iDSD Nano [S$250] - Burr Brown Texas Instrument...” --potatoe94

WESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2

WESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2

“Intro: I must say the UM2 sounds better than the UM3x which I sold shortly after few months. In short; it sounds more articulate,airy and more expansive. The UM3x sounded too bloated,closed in and collapsed to me; the soundstage was too narrow and the UM2 doesn't share the same trait which is great. The mids were too forward and the bass was too much, the highs are too soft and delicate on the...” --kite7

Westone UM1 stage monitors

Westone UM1 stage monitors

“It was midnight and I was surfing ebay for fun like I normally do and saw these headphones on sale from a reputable USA seller. The deal was ending in 20minutes and there was only 1 pair left... 40 seconds of thought, debate, and action take place and next think I know ive spend $60 on headphones I dont need. I already have a pair of Shure SE315s that I love so I spent the next week waiting for...” --Mitchell4500

Etymotic Research ER-4PT In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic Research ER-4PT In-Ear Earphones

“let's keep this short, simple and sweet-just like the earphones being reviewed.   Why are these things so good?? could it be the superb balance between lows, mids and highs? or the excellent isolation, that lets you enjoy your music at lower volumes while not skipping any of the details?? Are they deserving of the near-legendary status that has kept these phones relevant in today's $1000...” --dxps26