Westone 4R with Removable Cables

Westone 4R with Removable Cables

“     Preamble: Westone doesn’t need any further introduction – it is one of the major brands and international big players. Nonetheless, let me drop a few lines about the American company: founded in 1959 with the main market being listening protection and in-ear monitoring, they also designed and manufactured the E1 plus E5 for Shure and co-developed and manufactured Ultimate...” --HiFiChris

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

“ I cannot express how happy I am with my Westone 4 earphones. No need for a long review but I will just say I have tried many IEMs in the over $200 bracket and this knocks nearly all of them out of the park. Completely neutral, open sounding earphones that have one of the flattest response characteristics I have ever come across. Very comfortable and give excellent isolation to boot. I think...” --Krisman

Westone UM3X / 3X - True Triple Armature Drivers In-ear Monitor Professional Earphone

“ Just got the UM3x (with removable cable) purchased from the Gear Lab and sent direct from Westone after selling my UM2's and Triple Fi' 10's. Here are some detailed un-boxing pics (including pics of the UM3x in my ears), and then some initial first impressions after 4 hours of use and comparisons to the UM2 and UE Triple.Fi 10.      ...” --willyc32

beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones

beyerdynamic DTX 101 iE Earphones

“ In short: + Stylish looks + Comfortable + Powerful bass reproduction, flat but present mids, rolled off yet detailed and even sparkly highs, usually good separation + EQ-able +- "Dark" sound signature, tends to favor the bass and lower mids. Not perfectly analytical nor overly musical +- Best for pop and pop/rock - Lack of sub-bass detail, bass can be boomy - Impact not consistently...” --Shonen84

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds

WESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2

WESTONE UM2 TRUE FIT DUAL DRIVER EARPHONES UM 2

“Intro: I must say the UM2 sounds better than the UM3x which I sold shortly after few months. In short; it sounds more articulate,airy and more expansive. The UM3x sounded too bloated,closed in and collapsed to me; the soundstage was too narrow and the UM2 doesn't share the same trait which is great. The mids were too forward and the bass was too much, the highs are too soft and delicate on the...” --kite7

Westone UM1 stage monitors

Westone UM1 stage monitors

“It was midnight and I was surfing ebay for fun like I normally do and saw these headphones on sale from a reputable USA seller. The deal was ending in 20minutes and there was only 1 pair left... 40 seconds of thought, debate, and action take place and next think I know ive spend $60 on headphones I dont need. I already have a pair of Shure SE315s that I love so I spent the next week waiting for...” --Mitchell4500

Beyerdynamic AK T8 ie

Beyerdynamic AK T8 ie

“Quest to the Beyerdynamic Astell & Kern T8iE (AKT8iE): My journey began with a quest to complement my ER4S which I've used exclusively for 1 year. I loved the ER4S and it was one of the best headphones I've used for critical listening with prominent treble and vocal response. However, I found myself listening less and less to modern pop, house music, trance and dubstep because the ER4S...” --atoniolin

Beyerdynamic XP1

Beyerdynamic XP1

“Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a clearer picture of the IEM, as my opinions are not absolute and other ears might have listened differently.    Sound: First of all, this IEM is one of the three IEM that Beyerdynamic released...” --SawItComing

Westone UM Pro 30