Rocketfish Mobile - Earbud Headphones - Black

Rocketfish Mobile - Earbud Headphones - Black

“Rocketfish is the Best Buy house brand of audio components/accessories. When I picked these up I was getting sick of the 'pinched' sound of my CX300ii series B, or whatever name Sennheiser has attached to them. By 'pinched' I mean boosted in the wrong places of the spectrum. I don't believe in spending $500 on iems that are going to be sweated on, tossed in a gym bag and otherwise abused. Hell...” --Mach-X

Wan Xuan i9pro Custom IEM

Wan Xuan i9pro Custom IEM

First custom earphone in the world with a single 14mm dynamic driver couples with advanced frequency suppression technology (FST). Frequency Response: 10-20000 Hz Impedance:16ohms(including cable) Sensitivity (at 1kHz):116dB spl (1mW) Important: Due to the size of the driver, people with small ears may not be able to fit. We would need your ear impressions to check for sizes...

Rocketfish Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones Black RF-MEP2

Rocketfish Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones Black RF-MEP2

Enjoy your favorite tunes with these ear bud headphones that feature a neodymium magnet and 10mm drivers for great audio quality. What's Included * RocketfishTM Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones * Ear buds (small, medium, large)