Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Wan Xuan i9pro Custom IEM

Wan Xuan i9pro Custom IEM

First custom earphone in the world with a single 14mm dynamic driver couples with advanced frequency suppression technology (FST). Frequency Response: 10-20000 Hz Impedance:16ohms(including cable) Sensitivity (at 1kHz):116dB spl (1mW) Important: Due to the size of the driver, people with small ears may not be able to fit. We would need your ear impressions to check for sizes...