T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid

T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid

“ I must admit It's been quite a journey with the company T-PEOS since I tried their H-100 going way back to October - 2012. Since then I've heard most of T-PEOS mid tier line up including H-200 hybrid released around March - 2013 which grabbed quite the attention on Head-Fi and probably for good reason as it scored notably high in some reviews other than mine. I...” --H20Fidelity

T-Peos H-200

T-Peos H-200

“Shin-woo Tech who recently changed their name to T-PEOS has brought us a new product inherit of their H-100 last year. Their new Triple Hybrid called H-200 has been redesigned from the ground up, undergone extensive tuning before finally reaching the hands of selected reviewers on Headi-Fi. I was excited to hear this release was finally underway wanting to hear what changes had been made, also...” --H20Fidelity

JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

“ After having sony mdr ex50's I decided I needed headphones with a little more punch for my electronic music. After listening to it once, I feel like there is nothing better in this price bracket with this much bass to offer. You can feel your chest tremble sometimes(it actually doesnt shake it), and it can sometimes be overwhelming for some. Overall, great headphones. Only downsides are the...” --Snyper0012

T-Peos D-300

T-Peos D-300

Budget dynamic IEM from T-PEOS

T-Peos D-200

T-Peos D-200

Friendly to any genre, easy on the ears. The D-200 series by T-PEOS boasts of lightweight cables that are flat and thin for optimal comfort. For extra convenience, there's also a click button mic to pick up your calls with, or to play and pause your music. There's a look for everyone.

T-Peos H-100

T-Peos H-100

Hybrid Earphone H-100KG Balanced Armature & 8mm Dynamic Driver Specification Driver Unit : Balanced Armature & 8mm Dynamic Driver Impedance : 60 ohms / 1KHz Sensitivity : 100db / 1Khz Frequency Response : 20Hz ~ 20KHz Power : 3mW (normal) Connector : 3.5mm / 3pole / 24K...