JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

“I really loves these JVC HA-FX3X iem. I have been searching for something that can hit as hard in the sub bass as my desk 4.1 system, which I did find the Sony MDR XB950 over ear and the MDR XB90EX iem, but neither had the highs for the snare and high hat. I found the JVC HA-FX201 that has a great sound signature, but it begins to distort under huge sub bass pressure. (I make bass music) I...” --aafanatic

Nike SB HJ020 Lightweight Sport Headphones

Nike SB HJ020 Lightweight Sport Headphones

Athletes don't just listen to music. They use it. Introducing Portable Sport Audio by Nike and Philips, the worldwide leaders in sport and technology. These sport headphones are specifically designed for runners and riders. The behind the head design with rear cable exit improves stability and comfort. They feature soft, sweat resistant earpieces. Plus, they sound great!

Nike SHJ045 Headband Headphone (White)

Nike SHJ045 Headband Headphone (White)

Nike Sport Motion SHJ045 headphones, by Philips, features the new Nike AirPad cushions. AirPad is designed with soft ear cushions and extra large ventilating holes which provide a superb cushioning and cooling effect. The AirPad design fits comfortably in your ear allowing you to move freely without worrying about having to be continually adjusting your headphones. Headphones have a slim,...