AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

“For 6.5$ you can't do much better, very fun sounding earphones and relatively comfortable. These sound almost like 30$ AKG on ears headphones.   Sound very good in Psy Trance, Rap and some acoustical rock but sound only decent with brighter music.   Comes with a one click remote that can pause the music in one click and moves to the next track in 2 quick clicks (but that doesn't...” --Viber

JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

JVC Kenwood Victor Inner year Headphone HA-FX3X

“ After having sony mdr ex50's I decided I needed headphones with a little more punch for my electronic music. After listening to it once, I feel like there is nothing better in this price bracket with this much bass to offer. You can feel your chest tremble sometimes(it actually doesnt shake it), and it can sometimes be overwhelming for some. Overall, great headphones. Only downsides are the...” --Snyper0012

Awei K80