Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black)

Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black)

“These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from wal-mart because they had the lowest price at the time. I'm secure enough in my masculinity to wear a pair of pink IEMs, especially when they sound like these. So, what am I comparing these Velodyne...” --spinnin

Sound-Squared "ECLIPSE" Replacement earphones earbuds for ipod or MP3 player w/Free Earphone Case - GREAT VALUE!

The "Eclipse" stands out for fantastic sound quality in a comfortable design. The crafted aluminum alloy casing reduces vibration to enhance a full range of sound - rich bass response blending nicely with clear mid-ranges and crisp highs. Comfort is maximized with foam earpads and flexible strain reliefs, ensuring comfort during extended periods of use. Enjoy your favorite music or...

SOUND-SQUARED "GMS-104" Sport earphones, earbuds for Ipod or MP3 players w/Free Earphone Case - GREAT VALUE!

SOUND-SQUARED Co. specializes in precision-engineered stereo earphones that reduce noise while creating highly accurate, clear sound reproduction. Only high-quality speaker elements are used and they are protected in durable aluminum alloy casings to ensure long lasting value. Listening pleasure is enhanced through rich bass response, distinctive mid-ranges, and sensation-driving highs!