Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black)

Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black)

The vPulse in-ear headphones combine a secure fit with outstanding sound quality, making them the ideal choice for music and mobile calls whenever you want, wherever you go. The vPulse in-ear headphones feature precise, low-distortion audio quality due to its 10 mm driver and aluminum housing. Intuitive in-line controls also provide options for mobile phone calls, music playback and volume...