Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

Unique Melody SE530x6

Unique Melody SE530x6

“ If you are a fan of the Shure sound and have a broken pair of Shure SE530, or would like to try custom IEM but stay with a familiar sound signature and not spend 1000$ right away, the SE530x6 is the way to go. I am having a hard time finding anything wrong with them as I do not have better customs, but they challenge the best headphones I have (ATH ES10). These IEMs are quite easy to drive,...” --Mimouille

Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition