KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black

“MINI-REVIEW: The KEF M200 In-Ear Monitor Posted on December 24, 2016 by rebbi1 Why I’m Rushing This Review Out The Door I normally spend a good number of hours, spread over many days, writing posts, especially reviews, for this site. I’ve never felt a lot of time pressure to “crank out posts,” as manifested in the generally leisurely pace of new posts on my site,...” --rebbi

Sunrise Audio Xcited