Sunrise Audio Xcited

Sunrise Audio Xcited

AIAIAI: Pipe Earphones - Black

AIAIAI: Pipe Earphones - Black

“I got these IEMs because my motto is "one can never have to many headphones". I was curious about the AIAIAI brand for a while and decided to pick these up. In store I also tried AIAIAI headphones and was pleased with the sound (I know, different story).   Design I love the design of the IEMs. The are not as in your face as most headphones today. They are very simple, almost...” --Mactire

Sunrise Xcape Impressive Edition