Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople

Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones -  Black/Green

Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Black/Green

“ I would personally like flat colors on the design but hey ts just me. Noise Isolation is really great (and I regularly commute home here in Manila, which is really loud at peak hours)   Would I recommend it? Well Sure if you really are on a tight budget, but if you can add $10 to $15 dollars more you can get a sweeter pair.   ” --PLsg08

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...