Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...

Umbo Earbud - Best Fitting Ergonomic Earbud for Bluetooth and Other Wireless Headsets.

This new earbud was designed as an ergonomic replacement to the ordinary earbuds that come with most Bluetooth headsets. After trying out countless headsets and having experienced the same annoying discomfort, we were inspired to come up with our own earbud design. This earbud is uniquely formed into a conical-like shape that fits comfortably inside of the ear canal. It is made from a supple,...