Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3

“I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG V20 phone you get these headphones free.   It was a no-brainer for me as I needed a new phone and could even sell them if I didn't like them. Anyhow on to the review....   Build...” --8hours

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

“ This can be said as a uncut ruby, why? Because it needs a lot of tempering.   First time I used it, the human voice in my music was muffled by the background track itself but it wasn't to the point where you can't actually hear the lyrics itself (unlike monster beats). Though it didn't sound amazing at first, I gave it a try, mainly because it was on a discount; if it were at its...” --Miniclap1

SOUL by Ludacris FLY Premium In-Ear Headphones

SOUL by Ludacris FLY Premium In-Ear Headphones

Sleek, ergonomic design and superior sound makes the "Fly" In-Ear Headphones unique and a cut above all others. Designed by world class engineers, the "Fly" In-Ear Headphones delivers superior bass and clear mids and highs. The ultra-comfort in ear design eliminates ear fatigue which allows for a longer and more pleasant listening experience. Tested with the active user in...

SOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

SOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

The SL99 provides a superior quality, full-range listening experience in a state-of-the-art, in-ear design. On the road or at work on your iPad, the SL99 is expertly built to complement any lifestyle.