Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople

Snuggbuds Fusion

Snuggbuds Fusion

Our Fusion model provides a "full range" of sound, with excellent highs, mids, and lows in these speakers. Fusion for SmartPhone comes with a full-control mic for iPhone, fabric, tangle-free cord, and 90-degree gold-plated sport jack. Note: this microphone also works with other SmartPhones that accept direct-connect 3.5mm jacks, but click control function may not with all SmartPhones.

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...