Skull Candy Smokin' Buds Earphones Black Rubberized

Skull Candy Smokin' Buds Earphones Black Rubberized

“These are definitely great sounding and well priced ear buds. I've never really had a pair that sounded this nice before and I only paid $40 for them. If you're into Dubstep, Trap, Hip-Hop, Rap, or other music like this, then you will definitely enjoy these buds. They have very nice low end performance that actually makes your ears vibrate a little and also have clear and pristene highs. For...” --backspace119

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Beats Tour 2.0 In-Ear Headphone (Black)