V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

TFTA-1101-V1 (2V)

TFTA-1101-V1 (2V)

“ Here are the high end earbuds from the British company RMXdirect Limited (there is a cheaper model called TFTA 1200-V1). TFTA is short for Thin Film Technology Accoustics.   The earbuds are advertised in the following way: "Thin Film Technology is a passive dynamic-balancing system, combining acoustic know-how and material knowledge achieved by placing a thin film inside the housing....” --Danneq

Thin Film Technology Acoustics - TFTA-2101-2V1 (TFTA-3V)

Thin Film Technology Acoustics - TFTA-2101-2V1 (TFTA-3V)

Engineered by professionals for professionals. The metal housing relays an honesty not heard before with in-ear headphones. The accuracy and clear audio reproduction and a frequency range that is wider than any other comparable headset on sale today at this price. The tight fitting bud automatically creates noise isolation and extraneous noise is all but eliminated. Full frequency treble,...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds