Sort By:Most PopularHighest RatedAlphabetic
Manufacturer: ShockHound Manufacturer: Fanmusic 4 Results
Fanmusic MS-E1011

Fanmusic MS-E1011

“   Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working on an IEM (under their brand as far as I know), with a dual-dynamic setup in a metal housing with a user replaceable cable, simply named "MS-E1011". Tony offered to send me a...” --ItsMeHere

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ObjectTypes in /var/www/sites/huddler/releases/b9be6bcc96d74678465b004b5de0fd05fee0a452/v2/system/application/libraries/ObjectTypes.php on line 11