MEElectronics M6P-BK Sports Sound-Isolating In Ear Headphones with Microphone/Remote for iPod, iPhone and Smartphones (Black)

“ My first purchase from Meelectronics was M6P, I can simply say, Im just amazed by the quality of this product. I had many IEMs before in 30-60$ price range, but this truly indeed is my pick of them. Heres a detailed review on M6P : Accessories : Well, Meelectronics really cant go wrong in this part, they provide a solid package of Accessories for all of their products. M6P comes...” --hitme987

MEElectronics Clarity Series CC51-BK Ceramic In-Ear Headphone for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)

“If Apple once decided to replace their earbuds, the'll surely need to chose Mee CC51. In white ceramic case - their look are really outstanding, especially with iPhone. As for sound - I like, how they plays. Very musical coloring, making listening a real pleasure. ” --cleg

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SS

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

Final Audio Design Heaven IV

“   Specs,   Housing - Stainless Steel Driver - Custom-made Balanced Armature S.P.L - 112 dB Impedance - 16 ohms Cable Length - 1.2m Weight - 16g   Accessories,   6 Sets of Tips Steel Carrying Case   Build Quality / Fit   The FAD Heaven IV like the e-Q5 is very well built imo with the stainless steel housing that looks really nice....” --Techno Kid

MEElectronics R1 Wooden Earphones

MEElectronics R1 Wooden Earphones

“ Meelectronics R1 is a perfect IEM for Bass Lovers, With the recent price drop, this is a steal for bass heads. R1 has been redesgined and updated from the initial version and is very much improved a lot in terms of SQ. A complete review on R1 : Accessories : My purchase had a pretty good set of accessorries though the official website doesnt show some of them, My R1 package came...” --hitme987

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio V

Final Audio Design Adagio III

Final Audio Design Adagio III

“Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review   Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample.   Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410   Brief:  Oh god, oh dear god, so much bass!!!!!   Price:  £59. In the US they seem to vary wildly   Specification:  Earphone Type: Intraaural (in the ear), Driver Unit:...” --mark2410

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-CC

Final Audio Design Piano Forte X-CC

Experience the distinctive and vivid sound quality of horn loudspeakers with the Piano Forte X-VIII Series Piano Forte Series delivers a truly immersive sound experience akin to sitting in a finely-tuned concert hall. Every component has been designed with precision in a meticulous effort to integrate the core design of our Opus Speaker Series into a premium earphone. A distinct feature of the...

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Final Audio Design FI-BA-SB

Type: Balance Amateur Sensitivity: 112dB Resistance:16 ohm Length of Soft Cord:1.4m Weight: 23g