Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1

BUDCLICKS EARPHONE Panda

BUDCLICKS EARPHONE Panda

"Budclicks Earphone" is the best earphone which comes with Budclicks. Budclicks is new style accessary with the ability to click charms to earbuds. They allow kids, tweens, and adults to style up those bland white earbuds. The Budclick mount works on iPod and iPhone style white earbuds created by Apple. With over 150 million of these earbuds on the market Budclicks have appeal to just...