Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid (2BA + Dynamic driver)

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

“For 6.5$ you can't do much better, very fun sounding earphones and relatively comfortable. These sound almost like 30$ AKG on ears headphones.   Sound very good in Psy Trance, Rap and some acoustical rock but sound only decent with brighter music.   Comes with a one click remote that can pause the music in one click and moves to the next track in 2 quick clicks (but that doesn't...” --Viber

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1