NuForce NE600X Black In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

“ I initially bought these as a temporary replacement for my AKG K26Ps that crapped out on me after being left in a car for two weeks, and because I knew I'd want earbuds for music on the go. Given that I bought these for around $30, I was astounded at the audio quality these earbuds produced. The NE-6 has far more bass than any other earbud I've come across so far, and while there isn't a...” --OmegaSwitch

Razer Hammerhead Pro In-Ear PC and Music Headset

Razer Hammerhead Pro In-Ear PC and Music Headset

“First off.. Read this if you are interested in buying a pair of fairly-cheap, Beats replacement products. Otherwise, go look for something else.   My friend bought this in a store a few months back and i plan on reviewing them just now... I've used this earbuds lots of times and i've finally got the time to review them.     Fit: The fit is very good for me, you can push it up...” --PeeTzz74

NuForce NE 8

NuForce NE 8

Uncompromising, hi-fidelity earphones deliver unparalleled accuracy, exceptional clarity, full-bodied bass, and a rich, enveloping sound. The in-ear, isolating ear-tips block out 90% of external sounds. A comfortable, ergonomic design, along with cable options, minimizes outside sounds.

Razer m100 Pro/Solutions Protone In-Ear Earphones - White

Razer m100 Pro/Solutions Protone In-Ear Earphones - White

Rich, full bodied sound enhanced by ProBass™ Technology. Interchangeable ear plugs in 3 sizes for comfortable fit. Lightweight for listeners on the move. In-The-Ear secure fit for optimal performance. Noise isolation is maximized while comfort & fit are uncompromised. Deeply enhanced bass specifically engineered for digital players. Providing greater sound output and a more accurate...

ProTone m100 In-Ear Earphones (Black)

ProTone m100 In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Rich, full bodied sound enhanced by ProBass™ Technology. Interchangeable ear plugs in 3 sizes for comfortable fit. Lightweight for listeners on the move. In-The-Ear Secure Fit for Optimal Performance. Noise isolation is maximized while comfort & fit are uncompromised. Deeply enhanced bass specifically engineered for digital players. Providing greater sound output and a more accurate...