Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Ultimate Ears 350Vi - Headset - Binaural - Wired - Ear-Bud - 20 - 20000

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)