Heir Audio 5.0

Heir Audio 5.0

“ Heir Audio 5.0 Review     Equipment used to feed the 5.0:   Oppo BDP-105 head amp output with Sabre 32bit dacs. Tag Mclaren DVD32R feed by Chord Indigo digital coax into Oppo dacs.   Sony X1060 Walkman  & TTVJ Slim amp.   5.0 cable – stock and custom Whiplash Hybrid V2 Twag cable plus Hybrid LOD.     It’s been a while...” --FortisFlyer75

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)