Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

HHI Deep Bass Vibe Earphone - Blue

HHI Deep Bass Vibe Earphone - Blue

Revolutionary bass and high-fashion colors combine to form a new fashion attitude. Deep Bass with unique Soft Silicon earbud naturally reduces outside noise and enables unparalleled bass levels that can actually be felt. Complete comfort is assured through unique shape soft silicon earphone cover.