Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Pioneer Core Audio SE-CL07-K Earphones (Black)

Skull Earbuds

Skull Earbuds

These fabulous "Skull" ear buds are sure to get noticed. A fun way to accessorize your MP3 player, PDA or laptop. your ears Works with devices such as: Portable gaming systems, MP3 players, PDAs and Laptop computers Compatible with a standard 3.5 mm headphone socket Includes two sets of soft silicone tips. Hip, cute and practical..what more could you want ?