Phonak Audéo PFE 232

Phonak Audéo PFE 232

“Basically a great all rounder, works well with all genres and should appeal to anyone due to their balanced, slightly bassy sound sig, bass is never muddy and details are pronounced, great iem, but not so good for travel due to poor isolation, great for home listening and extremely comfy, almost as comfy as my Klipsch X10`s!, soundstage is expansive and has great width and good depth, but don`t...” --ryanjsoo

Phonak PFE 012

Phonak PFE 012

“  I am one of the crazy guys with a bucket full of IEMs.  I listen mostly to my beloved Cowon J3 because I can equalize most IEMs for a sound I like. I have an amp. Now I have the 012s, like I needed yet another in-ear! I purchased the black filters to swap with the installed green based on reviews I read but they're not really necessary but they do make a change. I'm going to make...” --drsamdc

Phonak Audeo PFE 132

Phonak Audeo PFE 132

“This in-ear monitors were a wonderful surprise and so I thought I would report on my first impressions after several weeks. I was looking for a more comfortable in-ear monitors that were better than my Triple-Fi 10's which were aging albeit gracefully.  I came across the deep deals for Cyber Monday and took a flyer based upon the positive reviews and pros that match my requirements.  ...” --Mark-sf

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones with Microphone 122 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones with Microphone 122 (Black)

Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones offer a crystal clear, natural sound and exceptional fit that ensures your earphones stay in so you continuously enjoy your music. Designed by Phonak, the world's leading hearing systems experts based in Switzerland, Audéo Perfect Fit Earphones reflect 60+ years experience of building high-quality hearing and audio products. With an "...

Phonak Audéo PFE 111

Phonak Audéo PFE 111

Perfect fit, ergonomically shaped earphones still feel comfortable even after hours of use. Clean, accurate sound delivered by a wideband balanced armature driver. Lightweight design, quality composite materials and miniature construction offer a premium audio experience in a small package. Tuneable sound lets you customise the audio response by changing supplied acoustic filters.

Phonak Audeo PFE 022

Phonak Audeo PFE 022

The Audeo 022 are in-ear headphones, but offer over-the-ear cable routing as favoured by the likes of Shure. This helps to reduce the amount of cable swing you get when moving around (e.g. walking) which can transmit a great deal of noise through to your ears. There is also a cable slider in place so you can get a good secure fit, if that's your preference. The design of the ear buds...

Coby CVE51GRN Jammerz Sound Isolating Earphones (Green)

Coby CVE51GRN Jammerz Sound Isolating Earphones (Green)

Coby's CVE51GRN Jammerz sound isolating earphones (green) feature an in-ear design that delivers both comfort and sound isolation, letting you listen to your MP3 player or iPod without distraction. 9mm neodymium drivers in each earphone deliver bass and clarity with light, compact construction. Match the earphones with your music player with a selection of 6 color styles.

Super-Lightweight Earbuds with Winding Carrying Case

Super-Lightweight Earbuds with Winding Carrying Case

Coby Electronics Corporation is a manufacturer of quality consumer electronics products designed to deliver outstanding performance for value conscious consumers who do not compromise on product performance.The company offers you its CV-E20 Hi-Fi stereo earphones. These earphones feature super lightweight, mini ear-bud design and digital stereo sound. The padded sponge and winding carrying case...

Coby CVM28 Hands-Free Earphone w/ Microphone for Nokia 5100/6100 Series

Coby CVM28 Hands-Free Earphone w/ Microphone for Nokia 5100/6100 Series

The CV-M28 is a "Hands-Free" Earphone with Microphone for Nokia 5100/6100 series.PRODUCT FEATURES:Compatible with Nokia 5100 and 6100 Series Cellular Telephones;Convenient Hands Free operation;One Touch "Talk/End" button on Microphone for Convenient Phone Answering;Highly Sensitive Omni-Directional Microphone for Great Reception;Ultra Light Weight and Compact Design.