Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople

Philips SHS8105A/28 Ear-Hook Headset for Android (Black)

Philips SHS8105A/28 Ear-Hook Headset for Android (Black)

The Earhook headset for Android comes with 8.6mm speaker drivers for suberb sound and supreme comfort. These rotatable earhooks adjust to your ears for a soft but highly secure fit. The choice of three ear cap sizes ensures a perfect seal to enhance the premium quality sound.

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...