V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Jaded Earbuds

Overboard Pro Sport Waterproof Headphones

Overboard Pro Sport Waterproof Headphones

100% Waterproof Headphones with comfortable neckband and reactive coiled cable to eliminate tangles during sports. Sound great above and below the waterline and are guaranteed to a depth of 19ft / 6m. You may have seen similar looking (and even more expensive) competitive models, and have probably heard bad reviews about their tinny sounds. Well now watersport enthusiasts don't have to...