NuForce NE600X Black In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

“ I initially bought these as a temporary replacement for my AKG K26Ps that crapped out on me after being left in a car for two weeks, and because I knew I'd want earbuds for music on the go. Given that I bought these for around $30, I was astounded at the audio quality these earbuds produced. The NE-6 has far more bass than any other earbud I've come across so far, and while there isn't a...” --OmegaSwitch

NuForce NE 8

NuForce NE 8

Uncompromising, hi-fidelity earphones deliver unparalleled accuracy, exceptional clarity, full-bodied bass, and a rich, enveloping sound. The in-ear, isolating ear-tips block out 90% of external sounds. A comfortable, ergonomic design, along with cable options, minimizes outside sounds.

Genius GHP-i200 20Hz~20KHz Earbud Headphones

Genius GHP-i200 20Hz~20KHz Earbud Headphones

Genius GHP-i200 Stylish In-Earphones for iPod. Excellent Sound Performance in a Stylish Design. The stylish GHP-i200 in-earphones from Genius provide the most comfortable wearing comfort with three sizes of ear cushions. Featured with a miniaturized, advanced-technology 9mm driver, GHP-i200 delivers an immersive listening experience while jogging, exercising, or taking a trip. GHP-i200 delivers...