NuForce NE600X Black In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

NuForce NE770X Carbon In-ear Headphones

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

NuForce - NE-6 - Earphones

“ I initially bought these as a temporary replacement for my AKG K26Ps that crapped out on me after being left in a car for two weeks, and because I knew I'd want earbuds for music on the go. Given that I bought these for around $30, I was astounded at the audio quality these earbuds produced. The NE-6 has far more bass than any other earbud I've come across so far, and while there isn't a...” --OmegaSwitch

NuForce NE 8

NuForce NE 8

Uncompromising, hi-fidelity earphones deliver unparalleled accuracy, exceptional clarity, full-bodied bass, and a rich, enveloping sound. The in-ear, isolating ear-tips block out 90% of external sounds. A comfortable, ergonomic design, along with cable options, minimizes outside sounds.

Aerial7 Sumo Candy Earbuds

Aerial7 Sumo Candy Earbuds

Designed for big sound in a small package. The SUMO headphones let you rock out anywhere from the subway to the studio. SUMO FEATURES Engineered to deliver the highest-quality listening experience from your mp3 player, cell phone, or other music device. Built-in microphone for use with iPhone and other mobile phones. Includes 4 different ear gel sizes TECH SPECS Driver Diameter:...

Aerial7 Sumo Graffiti Earbuds