Noble Audio FR

Noble Audio FR

“Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt.     Introduction Despite humans having only a single pair of ears, many an audio enthusiast reading this review likely has more than one pair of headphones or IEMs. I myself am guilty of this. If pressed by family and...” --HideousPride

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

Noble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)

Noble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)

The critically acclaimed Kaiser 10, now available as a handcrafted IEM in Noble’s signature universal form factor.

Noble Audio PR

Noble Audio PR

The Noble PR is a universal IEM from Noble Audio that features a switch on each of the allowing the listener to seamlessly toggle between two separate driver configurations each with their own dedicated crossover network. The configurations present in the PR are both reference type configurations intended to present the listener with differing interpretations of what "flat" and "...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds