Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

“ After a burn-in period over night, I have to say that these are the best IEMs I've ever listened to.  Now, to be honest, you may need to take that with a grain of salt considering I'm only coming from a pair of JVC Marshmallows, and these Turbines will be my first foray into high-end IEMs.  Be that as it may, I believe the Turbines are the IEMs to beat at their price point. ...” --XxMerlinxX

Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones

Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones

“They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing! ” --HeadPhones ON

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“The Monster DNA in ear earphones are part of Monster Cable's effort to further distance themselves from the failed Beats By Dre experiment that supposedly took the headphone market by storm some time ago. Have they succeeded in their goal, or have they took a huge step back? Let's find out:   So, a lot of people know that monster cable is an electronic giant, mostly known for their...” --zach8278

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“Accessories: three pairs of silicone eartips, Ncredible sticker, shirt clip. From Monster, I expect more. No carrying case? Really? Build Quality/Design: Pretty decent on both points. L-shaped jack is low-profile and decently relieved as well. Housings have no strain relief but are durable otherwise. The plastics used feel very sturdy. Remote is a little flimsy, especially the button. The only...” --gopats1479

Nocs NS400-001 NS400 Earphones with Remote and Mic (Titanium - Black)

Nocs NS400-001 NS400 Earphones with Remote and Mic (Titanium - Black)

“ Introduction   It has past two years but I feel like it was today - the day I ordered my Swedish audio gear Nocs NS400 Titanium for US$99.00.  The package arrived and I didn't hesitate on opening it and taking the product from the original box. Wow.   The Package   NS400 Titanium comes inside a brown colored and discreet rectangular box, not that impressive...” --cpaixao

Monster Jamz Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster Jamz Headphones with ControlTalk

“I've had these for a while.  I got them for the mic for my phone.  Before these I used the Lil Jamz, which are the same thing without the mic.  Pricewise they are cheap to find now. Design is nice to me.  Isolation is pretty good, but comfort is a hit or miss for me.  Took me a while to find the right fitting with the supplied pieces.     My music source is...” --snellemin

NOCS NS600-011 Earphones with Remote and Mic, Silver

NOCS NS600-011 Earphones with Remote and Mic, Silver

The NS600 Crush was designed with one objective in mind: to rise head and shoulders above the competition. The Crush’s unique Dual Dynamic technology features two drivers per earphone, creating a tweeter + woofer set-up that delivers a superior full-range sound complete with impressive highs, compelling mids and an exceptionally full and rich bass. If you’re serious about your...

NOCS NS800-001 In-Ear Earphones with Remote and Mic Stainless Black

NOCS NS800-001 In-Ear Earphones with Remote and Mic Stainless Black

The NS800 is one of the most compact and exclusive in-ear headphones in the world. A high-fidelity headset with the most revealing sound in an incredibly small stainless steel housing. The Micro-Armature speaker is designed to deliver a well-balanced and superior sound quality. The NS800 provides precise and detailed acoustics throughout the entire sonic spectrum, backed by a natural bass,...

Monster® iSport Immersion In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster® iSport Immersion In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Whether you're running, biking, or boarding, iSport Immersion won't fall out and leave you behind. It's right there with you providing a secure, comfortable fit with its revolutionary SportClip design. Plus, it won't interfere with helmets, glasses or goggles. The Pro Sound Isolating Eartips ensure a tight seal blocking out water and leaving in that deep, pulse-pounding...